Onihime Onihime

I think this should be in the Sonic Collection

I think that this is just too awesome of a flash, and the Song is Epic.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

Awesome

You know, it's pricks like these that nobody likes. I mean, so what, It's April Folls, It's not like it's gonna stay this way Dumbass. They did this last year too and nobody complained except people like you.

$eG@ $eG@

Sonic my Love, what's wrong?

You know, I'm a Sonic Fan, but that was Still F'ing Funny.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

great

you know, this is great but something about it reminds me of a TV show. But I just don't know what. Anyways great job, it looks natural as if i'm actually watching a watchmen show. PERFECT

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

I Don't Know About You...

If there's one thing I hate the Most, Is when People call themself a Sonic Fan...I mean a Heart's to True Sonic Fan...But they've Only Played from Sonic Next gen/Sonic Heroes And Up...Get a Life!
To truly be able to call yourself a true Sonic Fan, you have to have played the 1st ine ever, Read the Comic Book Series, and Bought their Merchindise, Which I highly Doubt Anyone sis All that.
And another Think...(Finally Going to the Flash) Tails Is Sonic's Best Friend, And Sonic Doesn't grab Tvs Anymore, He takes plastic Containers...And Knuckles Became the 2nd Best Friend, So I highly Doubt He'd Beat Sonic Up.
Oh, and I've noticed(You don't Count Slapp-me-do) Everyone is Being Rascist To Sonic...Ex

"Sonic Sucks"
"Sonic's Gay"
"Sonic Hates Girls Completley"

If it Weren't for Sonic You S**tHeads, there Would be none of your Beloved Shadow.
He Likes Girls Actually, believe it Or not...Don't Get why he runs away then? Let Me Explain

You are Superman, You had Kids...How do you think the Evil Villan Can get to you and Make You do what he wants

"hint hint the the kids kids"

If you need that Hint, then you Epically Fail, If Sonic had Kids, how easy would It be for Eggman to kill Sonic? Excactlly, It'd be Extremley easy...That's what I thought...Peace Out!

Sonic Meets Chick Sonic Meets Chick

Piece Of Junk

Okay...I Know you said that This isn't for Sonic Fans But here it goes

NUMBER 1: Don't make a really dumb joke about Sonic in relation with Girls....HE RUNS FROM ALL OF THEM
NUMBER 2: From what I saw in the Flash, SHADOW WAS NOT THERE then he appears from NOWHERE
NUMBER 3: Shadow does not ave ANY, I repeat, ANY musceles That You can See, I can name 5 Sonic Games That Shadow Does not have Musceles
NUMBER 4: If Sonic was about to be killed, He Would (A.)Run Away (B.)Go Super Sonic And Kill Shadow (C.)I highly doubt That Sonic would JUST let himself be Killed by a Fake Hedghog
NUMBER 5: The Artwork May Not Be the Best, but Sonic does not have floating arms, and I highly Doubt there is a Skinny Girl Wth The World's Largest Ass.

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

This is Great!

The Perfect Kirby Series was the best Kirby Series on Newgrounds, but what if you could make more Perfect Kirby, that would be awesome!

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

I say we write an Angry Letter

That was the most Awesome Movie YET, I can't wait for a Smash Kingdom Brawl (if there was one) That was halarious though.

Sonic VS Super Sonic 3 Sonic VS Super Sonic 3

...No offence

It was a good/great flash But....WHEN THE H**L ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THIS F**KING FLASH, It was submitted in what? 2006?!?!?! But other than that, it was pretty good.

Vixin-McCloud responds:

READ THE FUCKING NEWS POST!

Other then that, thankies!

Bytesize Bytesize

I don't know...

I don't know if Tom Fulp could Reply to this messages or not, (I'm just saying something) The Byte Size is exactly what he said, but what it is...remember the Little Mini Flashes on the Front Page? That is what he did, he just took that and put as a "Submission" So people could view those flashes bigger than Small...anyways

This was a great Idea Tom Fulp, I like how you did that!